Monday, November 17, 2008

3 Weeks




Wow! I can't believe it has been 3 weeks! I'm amazed by the small changes I see each day. I can see some major movement especially on the right side of my mouth. The left side seems to be catching up SLOWLY. I think progress on that side has been slow because I have a spring. Perhaps that is why two of my teeth on that side still don't seem to line up. Or....maybe they are just being slow. Either way, I can see that my arch wire is becoming straighter! That is really, really exciting. I go for my first adjustment and am actually looking forward to the pain! Yes, that's right. I am no longer feeling anything at all so I feel like the braces aren't working (although I KNOW that is impossible). I just like to feel that they are doing something! Anyway, here are some pictures from today. Oh...and just so you know....flossing DOES get easier!!!! :-)




No comments: