Friday, December 5, 2008

First Adjustment


Well, I have heard all these horror stories about how painful so many people's first adjustments were. Mine, was completely uneventful and pain free! I went in. My ortho was somewhat disappointed by the amount of moment I have had. :-( That makes me sort of sad. He said my teeth are really stuck in my head. That's what the dentist said when he pulled my wisdom tooth too!!! I guess it's good that my teeth are stuck in my head though!!! Personally, I think I didn't have as much movement because I didn't have a bracket on one of my teeth. My ortho took the spring out and placed a bracket on the tooth today! That makes me happy! :-) Now, I bet I will have movement! Anyway, they gave me a new wire....same size and shape....just new....and put new ligs on. I went with red for Christmas. January 24th I go in to get spacers again. Then, on January 30th I go in for my second adjustment and to get my lower braces put on!!!! :-) I don't see how my teeth are going to move enough for me not to bite off the lower brackets, but if my dentist thinks it will work....I'm all for it. I am sooooo not looking forward to spacers again. Hopefully, they won't be as bad as the first time. Come on teeth MOVE!!!!

No comments: