Monday, October 27, 2008

Day 4 With Braces




Well, I called my ortho this morning to get my bracket fixed. I'll be going on Friday to get that done. I will be glad to know that everything is in order. So far, things continue to go well. I'm getting used to the funny things on my teeth. I've been pretty blessed because I really haven't had any mouth sores to speak of and I haven't had to use hardly any wax. To get my mouth used to the new appliances I were wax for a bit, then take it out. At first, I wore the wax all the time but I have weaning myself away from it. Today was my first day of doing a lot of talking. I thought I would be really sore, but I am not. Eating is becoming easier already and I am grateful!!!




All in all this has been a very positive experience so far.




No comments: