Saturday, October 18, 2008

Spacers 30 Hours Later

Yesterday, I pretty much at no pain until about 8:00 p.m. Then, I took some pain meds and slept really well through the night. Today, I haven't had to take much of anything...just some Ibuprofen occassionally. Tonight, I am feeling the spacers a little more, especially when I eat. It's not so bad though. Most of the time I don't even notice the little blue things stuck in between my teeth. I am really curious how they work and IF they work. Apparently they must. However, my teeth are EXTREMELY tight. I'm a little worried about Friday....I just hope they don't have problems getting the metal bands around my teeth. I'm constantly checking my mouth to make sure the rings haven't fallen out. Thankfully, they are all still there. I don't want to lose any because that would mean another trip to the ortho's office.

I have to say I am really, really excited to have this process started. I get my upper brackets on October 24, 2008 and my first adjustment with be December 5th. :-) I will not be getting my lower brackets until they fix my upper arch some...probably not for another 3 months. But I am totally okay with that! This will wean me into the process.

No comments: