Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nervous? Not me!!!

Okay....so maybe I am just a "little" nervous about Friday. I'm mostly worried because although my teeth have been hurting like heck for the past week...there still isn't much room in between them to get the molar bands on! :-( Hopefully, they won't have a problem and I REALLY pray I won't have to continue with spacers!!! ARG! I want them out soooo much!!! I've been trying to stay busy. Today has been probably the best as far as pain goes, but my teeth are still pretty sensitive. I'm not looking foward to anyone touching my teeth...that's for sure.

Sigh...oh well...just one more day...I hope and this part will be over!!! :-)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Brooke, I'm so excited for you and want to wish you good luck tomorrow! It's going to be great!

M