Sunday, October 19, 2008

Spacers 57 Hours

Well, I'm hoping the worst of this is almost over. I've heard that after 72 hours the pain usually subsides substantially. I hope that is true! Early this morning and this afternoon I was hurting pretty badly, but now I can't feel the spacers at all! I went to Walmart today and invested in a teething ring. Oh man....did it feel wonderful to chew on that thing!!! :-) It hurt...but it felt good in a way too!

So, Friday, I get braced. I can't believe it! That's only four days away! I'm not nervous about the bracket part, but I am wondering how in the world they are going to get those metal bands around my molars! They are starting me off with only 4 bands, but eventually I will have 8!!! Yikes! Not fun. I hope they aren't good bad.

I am still trying to decide what colors to go with for my ligs. I'm leaning toward purple and black....we'll see though.

No comments: